Approved by Government of Odisha, Permanently Affiliated to Utkal University of Culture
(Recognised by U.G.C. Govt. of India)
- The institute have been providing "on the job training" and "off the job training" during the course period practically and theoretically to cope up the standards of the students expected by the Business Organization in the existing global market.
- The training methodology of CIHMC encourages self confidence and helps the candidate in developing a strong managerial prospective. The educational methodology allows students to pursue their full time learning and working executives to remain in employment and professional practice throughout the duration of study.
- To supplement the knowledge acquired through self study institution conducts training classes every day, during the training classes instructor takes personal care of all students. Student will be benefited from CIHMC in following ways.
- Acquire problem solving, Decision making skills in complex business situation.
- Able to apply theoretical and practical learning and test management concept in real life practical situation.
- Gain confidence in handling dynamic situation.
- Understand the working of the International Market place.
- Develop an all around personality with the unique advantage of being able to think and act like global manager.
Placement team of CIHMC is visiting a number of reputed National and International organizations, Placement consultancy and appraises them for the employment of its students. It keeps close contact with many organizations for the minimization of employment. It provides a placement cell card to its entire pass out students to get information and collect job vacancy through its placement cell whenever required.
CIHMC have a wide range of contact with so many five star category hotels, Restaurants, Tourism Agency, and Railway-Airways Catering, Cruise lines etc. as well as the BPO/Call centers. Besides that the institute has a good linkage with number of training and placement agencies to facilitate the supports towards its students.